Sales Executives at Grenson Citroen
Full Time | £15,000-£22,000 basic with OTE earnings of £35,000 to £40,000
|Location – Citroen dealership (CW2 8UY)
Benefits– Company demonstrator vehicle and company pension.
Salary – £15,000-£22,000 basic with OTE earnings of £35,000 to £40,000.
Working Hours – Dealership hours on a rota basis.
Start date: asap
Job Specification – Citroen Sales Executives.
As a result of our continued expansion we’re looking for sales executives to join our Citroen team. Customer care is a paramount part of the business. With this in mind you need to have the desire to excel in customer care and strive to give the upmost attention to our customers.
- The correct candidate must have previous, proven experience of working within the motor trade sales industry in a similar position
- Proven ability to follow a rigid sales process
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of computerised diary system and spreadsheets.
- Must possess a full, clean driving licence – no drink driving convictions for insurance purposes
- To achieve agreed sales targets for used vehicles within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details.
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- To actively achieve targets on a daily basis
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Working At The Grenson Motor Village
Grenson Motors is a family run business, which has been in business for over 40 years and we are now located at our purpose built site near Crewe, close to the towns of Nantwich and Middlewich. We have been recognised as an excellent place to work so why not join our team? Email a CV and a Covering Letter to Aaron Argyle email@example.com to apply.