Kia Care-3 Servicing
To welcome you to the Kia family, we offer an exclusive service package across certain Kia models so you can make substantial savings on the cost of servicing your car. With Kia Care-3, enjoy a competitive fixed priced package on your first 3 car services, or the first 5 services with Kia Care-3 Plus.
Kia Care-3 and Kia Care-3 Plus benefits:
- Fixed cost and inflation proof servicing
- Available for your first 3 or first 5 services on your new car
- Your vehicle will receive a full Kia service history enhancing your resale value
- Packages are transferable to the new owner if you sell your Kia
- Our Kia trained technicians will only use genuine Kia parts, using the latest tools and diagnostic equipment
Terms & Conditions
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus must be purchased within 11 calendar months from the date of first registration of the vehicle.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus covers the first 3 or 5 scheduled services in line with Manufacturers time/mileage recommendations but does not include additional maintenance or repair for wear & tear items such as tyres, brake pads, bulbs, drive belts and fluid top up’s between services, etc.
- Kia Care- 3 covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the first 3 manufacturer scheduled services (36 months or 30,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached sooner).
- Kia Care- 3 Plus covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the first 5 manufacturer scheduled services (5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached sooner).
- Kia Care- 3 ‘standard’ package is developed for customers covering a maximum annual mileage of 11,000 miles (10,000 miles per annum plus 1,000 miles grace period).
- Should you purchase a ‘standard’ package and exceed the ‘standard’ package mileage certain service components on your car may need replacing – for which your dealer will charge you separately. This includes any additional parts, labour and oils required due to exceeding the mileage.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is only applicable to vehicles sold and registered to private retail customers.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is only applicable to parts and lubricants supplied and labour charges in the UK, although Kia Care- 3 may be purchased in respect of vehicles purchased in other parts of the EEC.
- Servicing conducted under Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus must be carried out in line with the Manufacturers time and mileage recommendations.
- Service due dates are taken form the First Date of Registration of the vehicle.
- You can arrange for servicing under Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus to be carried out by any Kia Dealer or Authorised Repairer within the UK.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus does not cover items that require replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear, misuse or a lack of maintenance as described in the owners handbook.
- Any form of tuning or modification to your vehicle will invalidate Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus, without the need for evidence that the tuning or modification has adversely affected your vehicle.
- Replacement pollen filters are excluded from Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus.
- Replacement pollen filters are to be changed at the owners discretion and cost.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) at a rate of 20% is included in the purchase price.
- Top up plans (fourth and fifth services) are only available for cars where a 3 service plan is already in place.
Cancellations & Transfers:
- Should you wish to cancel your Kia Care- 3 or Kia Care- 3 Plus package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of it. Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus cannot be cancelled/refunded after 14 days from purchase.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is assigned to the vehicle and not the owner. Therefore Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is transferable to subsequent owners but cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
High Mileage Users:
- Kia Care- 3 is also available for higher mileage cee’d, cee’d Sportswagon, Optima, Sorento and Sportage customers.
- Higher mileage users are defined as an annual mileage of between 11,001 to 20,000 miles.
- The Care- 3 package for higher mileage users covers first 3 services only.
MOT Test Fee:
- Kia Care- 3 Customers can purchase a first MOT test for £30, at participating dealers.
- The MOT test fee is for the first Government MOT test and excludes the cost of any required repairs.
- MOT fee is zero rated for VAT.
- MOT test must be purchased at the same time as the Kia Care- 3 package, it cannot be purchased on its own.
- MOT offer excludes Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.